The fabric meetings were hold
there. Since 1655, it was required to the fabric
committee to hold their meeting in the sacristy.
The fabric committee was compound of members of the
parish chaired by the priest. It looked over the
financial management of the parish, to change the
donation in kind into money and to order the
building or restoring works.